Pilates with Alpacas
Featuring Bebe Jaramillo
Dates: August 26, 2023
BeeWeaver Honey Farm will join us!
9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Bring your own Mat and Water
- Dress appropriately, as this is a working ranch
- Loop bands provided
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Take photos with the alpacas
- Complementary mimosa
- Relax on the Deck
- Visit the RIA Ranch Store
- Farm Fresh Eggs Available
* BeeWeaver Honey Farm will join us. Check out they merch and ask about their guest houses and glamping opportunities.
Things to Know:
- No pets allowed. Guard dogs are on duty.
- Goggle Maps link will be emailed after payment.
Contact Bill @ 832-647-6347 with questions or for payment issues.
Bebe Jaramillo began her Pilates journey after battling injuries and an auto immune disease. Through this, she found healing, relief, and regained strength. She has taught Pilates for over Four years enrolling in Club Pilates 500-hour teacher training program.
“I believe Pilates gives control to the mind while creating movement in the body. It’s a beautiful thing to see the body heal while pushing boundaries. My goal is to help everybody move freely, gain strength and create an everlasting self-love.”In her spare time, Bebe makes wishes come true by playing princesses for kid’s events and birthday parties. She also loves hanging out with alpacas, feeding baby alpacas, and travelling.
Friday, August 4, 2023